Whatisa« private data » ?
This is personal data recorded on METabolic Explorer’s server, supplied voluntarily by the User when filling in online forms or registering to receive information, or resulting from technical settings inherent in the use of the site, such as :
- IP address: an IP address is assigned to each computer by the Internet service provider to enable the User to access the Internet. The IP identifier changes with each connection and does not allow automatic identification;
- the login if the User browses restricted areas of the site;
- e-mail address, if it relates to an identified or identifiable natural person;
- The date and time of the User’s visit to the site, as well as the pages consulted;
- Computer operating system and browser software.
How doesMETabolic Explorer use User’s personal data ?
This personal data is reserved for strictly internal use by METabolic EXplorer and will not be used for commercial purposes or passed on or transferred to anyone else for commercial or prospecting purposes. They are kept for the time necessary to process the request. In general, the personal data provided by the User is used by the METabolic EXplorer Group for the following purposes:
- To enable METEX Group to process User requests and respond to messages;
- E-mail information about the company, its activities and financial publications;
- Process applications and manage the recruitment process where necessary,
- Ensuring site safety;
- Understand user navigation on the site, but in a non-personalized way.
For further information on current applicable regulations, the User may consult the website of the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) at the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr
How longcanMETabolic Explorerkeep a User’spersonal data?
- For subscriptions to receive the Group’s financial and corporate information: e-mail addresses and User information will be kept as long as the User has not requested the deletion of his/her e-mail address or has not unsubscribed.
- Pour les candidatures reçues via le site internet : se rapporter à la section ci-dessous : « Cas particulier des Curriculum vitae déposés sur le site de la société METabolic EXplorer ». For applications received via the METabolicEXplorer website: please refer to the section below: “Special case of Curriculum Vitae submitted via the METabolic EXplorer website“.
Can the User modify, rectify or delete his personal data?
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act no. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, and with article 43 of the amended law of September 30, 1986, Users are informed that they have the right to access and rectify any personal information concerning them.
Users have the option of registering, via this site, by communicating their e-mail addresses to METabolic EXplorer in order to receive financial information and general news from the METEX Group. This information will be kept as long as the User has not requested the deletion of his e-mail address or has not unsubscribed.
The User’s rights of unsubscription, rectification and deletion may be exercised upon simple request (specifying surname, first name and address) by writing to :
Biopôle Clermont-Limagne – 1, rue Emile Duclaux,
63 360 Saint-Beauzire – France
by email to email@example.com with the object «personal data modification ».
For each newsletter or press release received by the User at the registration e-mail address, a personal unsubscribe link will be provided, enabling the User to instantly unsubscribe from receiving information from the Group.
Special case of curricula vitae submitted on the METabolic EXplorercompanywebsite
The personal data collected through the Curriculum Vitae and cover letters of candidate Users, received from the METabolic EXplorer website (Careers section) may be used for the processing of applications and for purposes directly and strictly related to recruitment. In particular, it enables us to get in touch with candidates. In this case, the CVs and cover letters received, together with the related personal data, will be kept for a maximum of one (1) year from the date of receipt. After this period and in the absence of an express request to the contrary from the candidate User, METabolic EXplorer will proceed with the definitive deletion of the CVs and cover letters in accordance with the Group’s internal policy and in compliance with the applicable regulations.
The retention period has been set at one year to allow METabolic EXplorer to contact a candidate for whom future job opportunities exist other than the specific position for which the application was submitted.
If the candidate wishes to modify, rectify or delete his/her personal data or CV from the METEX database, he/she can inform METabolic EXplorer by sending a simple request by e-mail (specifying name, first name and address) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ” change candidate personal data » indicating precisely which data you wish to delete (all or part) or modify.